In this video I show how to install iOS 6 Beta 4 on any iOS device that supports iOS 6. This does not require a device with a registered UDID or developer account. The full devices supported include: iPad 3rd Generation, iPad 2, iPhone 4S, iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, iPod Touch 4G.
1. Update iTunes to the latest version: http://apple.com/itunes
2. Download firmare: 5.1.1 available here: http://www.felixbruns.de/iPod/firmware/
6.0 beta 4: http://imzdl.tumblr.com/post/28850935442/ios-6-beta-4-8-6-12
3. Restore to iOS 5.1.1 by clikcing restore in iTunes holding (Alt – Mac) (Shift – PC) and clicking restore. Locate your devices 5.1.1
4. Go through the steps to start using your device.
5. Holding (Alt – Mac) (Shift – PC) click check for update in iTunes and locate your iOS 6 beta firmware