iOS 6.0.1 has been released to the public via iTunes and OTA update. This update brings a lot of bug fixes. Also this update is fully jailbreakable and safe for future jailbreaks.
These bug fixes include:
- Fixes OTA Bug fix with iPhone 5. (Need to install an addition app)
- Fixes a bug where horizontal lines appear on the keyboard
- Foxes an issue where flash does not go off
- Improves reliability of iPhone 5 and iPod Touch 5 on WPA2 encrypted networks.
- Resolves an issue that prevents cellular data in some instances.
- Consolidated the use of cellular data switch for iTunes match.
- Fixed a passcode lock bug when using passbook.
- Fixes a bug affecting exchange meetings.